Quote:
...If I understand correctly, it does have to do with whether or not Bill Younger made a pledge that there would be no GLOW Coquille. No different than the pledge that no OEs would be made of lights that did not have a retired LE version...

Tim is absolutely correct from my conversation with Kim. This IS the question that put the GLOW on hold. Is there anyone out there who has HEARD Bill make the statement that "Harbour Lights will never make a GLOW version of Coquille River"?.

What I personally have heard Bill say is to the contrary - hinting (teasing?) that a GLOW Coquille River might be in the works. I heard that as long ago as Spring of 1997 in Long Beach. Where were the nay-sayers after that?

As for fulfilling the 'remaining' edition of Coquille River or Burrows Island, or Point Arena (issues which did not reach their full edition sizes), I'd say that will NOT happen because these pieces WERE retired and the molds broken. With Cape Hatteras LE, the announcement was not that the piece was retired, but that it was re-sculpted and production continued on.

John [speaking as an individual collector]