I received my Blackistone LLOM Exclusive a few weeks ago during the MD Lighthouse Challenge!

The HL replica and the actual replica blew me away....

I loved talking to one of the members on the board as to the construction of the Blackistone light in 2008 and was amused at the ingenuity of the lantern room being made out of aluminum and truck-liner spray to keep the total weight bearing down on the house lower, not to mention a crane able to lift the lantern room. Great Job!

I was sorta disappointed, or should I say "puzzled" as to why I found several LLOM exclusives in the store at Piney Point Lighthouse that had numbers much lower then what was available when I ordered them back in the Summer. Needless to say, I couldn't resist purchasing the No. 23 that was staring at me...

My wife and I had a great time volunteering during the challenge on Saturday and visiting all of the southern MD lights on Sunday! Anybody who hasn't seen the Blackistone Lighthouse replica in St. Mary's County, MD really needs to put effort in seeing this lighthouse with you own eyes. You'll be amazed!

-Christopher
"CAVR"