Loon - If you have the extra money to buy more pieces, as I'm sure that others feel the same as you do, maybe this is the time to concentrate on buying some of the older pieces that you do not have. For those of us that have been buying from the very beginning, this is a long time coming relief with only 16 pieces. I realize that you may not be interested, as many others are, in the older pieces but to continue putting out 23-25 pieces a year is what is causing the glut in the stores aand at Lighthouse Depot. While you collect them all, the autoship collectors and collectors like you make up only a very small percentage (probably less then 10%) and that doesn't sell out the editions of 1200. Based on an edition size of 1200 pieces and 10% autoship, that leaves close to 1100 pieces for everyone else to buy. Other collectors, out of 23-25 pieces a year, they will probably only buy 3-4 pieces so the glut just gets bigger. What I'm trying to point out is to relieve the market glut, you must cut back on production and going to 16 this year will most certainly help.

Rich