Since no LLOM are to produced this year, sure would like to see at least one Florida Reef Light made (of course all 6 would be even nicer).

Speaking of Reef Lights, just two left. Sombrero Key (the tallest) and Alligator (survived the 1935 Hurricane, but with lots of damage).

Jones Point (VA) would be great.

A bird cage lantern room with a Winslow-Lewis light would be great. They could use Cape St. George or Old Cape Henry.

How about the Haig Point front range light for a lost light (that moves as the real one did).

Boca Chita (FL) would be beautiful (I know it was privately built and some doubt it was ever lit, but it's got great architecture). I been inside but they would not let us in the lantern room (it would be a bit dangerous the way the ladder is done, but I would do it, if given the chance).

Cordouan (France) just has to be done. What a lighthouse. Cost was no object. Army barracks, chapel, royal bedroom, marble floor at the bottom, very tall...what more could you want from a lighthouse???

Eric, Florida Keys Reef Lights Foundation; Godfather of Jones Point River Lighthouse; member and District Commissioner of Florida Lighthouse Association et el