Chris--Yes I will be attending the reunion. I also think it would be nice for HL to add one or two Chesapeake lights to th GLOP series. On a side note, last weekend I was actually able to see the remains of three or four of the old screwpile lights on the Chesapeake Chapter's lower bay cruise. Most of the remains of these lights are actually being used as daymarks on the Bay.

Derith--Cape Charles is actually is one of the last few lights I need to see on the Bay, so we are in the same boat (pardon the pun). I don't know a 100% for sure way to get a charter. But, the place to charter a boat would probably be in the virginia beach area. There are a ton of fishing charters that go out to the Bay Bridge Tunnel. Cape Charles is only a few miles from the bridge tunnel. Alot of the charter fishing boats go out at night to fish around the bridge, so finding a charter in the morning/afternoon shouldn't be too much of a problem. I just looked on the internet really quickly and was able to find a few charter listings there. If you have any any more questions or need more help, feel free to email me at bacree@home.com