Hey members! I make extremely accurate models of architecture, etc. and I was planning to make a couple to submit to Kim at Harbour Lights for possible future release. I had been in communication with her about this, and the modeling technique that I employ produces pieces that are solid for shipping. I have my eye and heart set on these three in particular: Fourteen Mile Point, MI [as it was]; Braddock Point, NY [as it was, with the original Cleveland Light Station lantern, etc.]; and/or Squaw Island, MI. Is there any consensus about which one would be more [or most] desirable to the general membership? I prefer to do the ones that are vanished or in a damaged state, because it is so rewarding to see them in their reconstructed glory, and I also tend to gravitate to the lighthouses whose lights are integrated into the keepers' quarters. And there still is a need for an accurate Old Mackinac Point piece, without the various errors that are especially evident in the east side, the attachment of the tower, and the chimney placement. Input?

Danny