Hello,

Besides the lights I visited in Puerto Rico (El Morro, Arecibo,Punta Higuero Light in Rincon, Cabo Rojo, Punta Tuna-from afar), I saw a few others on the cruise, but I didn't get close to them. Do I get to count them? Moule a Chique Lighthouse in St. Lucia, a light off Buck Island in St. Thomas, one in Barbados (I haven't found the name yet), and possibly one in Antigua that I don't know if it really was a lighthouse. (I can't find any info on it.)

I'm 38 years old (am I getting too personal?), but my passion for lighthouses only developed about 6 years ago. So, my list is not that impressive YET. I don't count any lighthouses I saw prior to then. Here's the rest of my list:
MN: Split Rock (went 11/10 when they lit it), Duluth, Two Harbors
WI: 7 of the Door County lights
CA: Pigeon Point, Alcatraz, Point Bonita, Point Montara, Point Pinos, Old Point Loma
WA: Admiralty Head, Mukilteo, Lime Kiln, Cattle Point
HI: Kilauea
Canada: Fisgard

My Harbour Lights collection is much greater than the # of lights I've been to. I'm hoping to add a lot more when I take a trip to the UP in Michigan in the fall.

Although I love taking pictures, that doesn't mean I'm very good at it. The scanned images also don't appear as crisp as my prints. My best pictures in Puerto Rico were of a couple of bulls...

I would like to post some pictures if I can figure out how.

Tammy