I have taken the time to look more thoroughly at the links you have posted here. Bob, I think your photo on the rightside, and one of Jeremy's on his website, give the best angle and perspective for showing off both the lighthouse, keeper's house, and the walkway between, which is the architectural feature I would hope HL would highlight.

In looking at the historical photos and postcard on Jeremy's website, there are many interesting views that show the progress, and decline due to storm damage, of this complex. At one time there were a lot more buildings. If HL could sculpt this original configuration, it would be a wonderfu historical sculpture. This whole maritime island view would make a good sized sculpture.

I had gone mainly to this website to try and determine if that unusual walkway had once been white. It looks like it was in the olden days. But more modern photos show more of a gray-weathered shingled surface, with white overtones here and there. What do you think?

The white walkway would make the most striking interpretation, to go with the red-roofed buildings.

You can find Jeremy D'Entremont's site, called New England Lighthouses, A Virtual Guide at
www.lighthouse.cc Go to his Contents, then New Hampshire, and then White Island. This website could entertain you for hours, with info on all the New England lights.

Please post your interest, concentrating on the lighthouse. The more comments you make on this topic, the better the chance that HL will indeed sculpt this classic maritime setting.

ladylightkeeper