Redo's are actually not very popular with the CF faithful. I was once a hopeful that HL would release a better replica of Barnegat and Sandy Hook, but doubt that will happen. Usually if the LE is not accurate, the GLOW version comes long more accurate. If both are now released, don't expect another version. But I've learned never say never.

Atleast if they do a redo, as long as it's not something that will cost $140-$150 when the original is an excellent replica wink .

As for the Cape Florida LE & GLOW, these look like excellent replicas. What more could HL add to another? And Cape St. George, maybe a limited LLOM to commemorate it's relighting? Boca Grande is actually one of my favorite replicas. What is missing?

This is just my opinion, coming from someone who lives in NJ. I'm more aware of the inaccuracies of the NJ lights and probably have no clue what is missing on the FL lights.

IMO, With so many other lighthouses not being done yet, I would think they should take priority.

But here on the CF, everybody can wish !!!

cheers

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.