By closing the first 50 posts and starting this next thread I thought it should start with the same message from the Lightkeeper... The link to the first thread:
http://216.46.163.97/forums/Forum1/HTML/000461.html

Quote:
With the year 2000 just around the corner, I thought it would be interesting for the members of the Forums to pick the Top Ten Favorite Harbour Lights of the 1990's. To keep this simple and from becoming too confusing, I would ask that each member only pick (TEN)--(DIFFERENT) lighthouses, in no particular order. Please, only one posting for each member. The lighthouse receiving the most votes will be the #1 Favorite, second most votes will be the #2 Favorite,etc. To give everyone,including new members to the Forums ample time to cast their votes, voting will end on December 1st at 12:00 Midnight eastern time, 9:00 PM Pacific and the winning lighthouses will be posted on December 4th.Please indicate if your pick is an LE or GLOW, where both were produced.

By closing the first thread on this subject it eliminates the possibility of you editing your 10 choices, I suppose if you feel real strongly about a change in your top ten you could e-mail it to the Lightkeeper...

Quote:
You may edit your choices up to the 1st of December

This size of the thread could get huge with another month and a half of responding to it...

Paul L Brady

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!