If you look at the Anchor Bay line right now, it is pretty much limited to lightships and USCG vessels. While these are all craft that we love, I was thinking of how HL could take the AB line, and turn it into something that could serve a much bigger demographic, meaning more sales.

As you know, I'm a BIG ocean liner fan, especially the modern liners like Queen Elizabeth 2, Canberra, France/Norway, etc. I think it would be a very cool addition to my collection of nautical memorobilia to have a Harbour Lights model of QE2 transisting the Atlantic Ocean. Or a Lusitania or Queen Mary or a Normandie. I know that there is also a big market for ocean liner models, and this could be something that could get more than just lighthouse people into HLs, while still creating product that said lighthouse people, without whom they would not exist, would enjoy and appreciate.

Also...I know that there are many Great Lakers amongst us, as well as not amongst us, who are obsessed with chasing down tankers and lakers on America's Inland Seas. How about cross-marketing them with replicas of some of the most important and famous Lakers? I don't know as much about this topic as liners, so I can't help as much on specific ships.

Famous yachts might be another possibility...maybe an America's Cup collection or something.

Basically, I'm thinking that there are many ways that HL can take this line. I think that, if it were brought beyond the more limited-fanbase vessels they have right now, they can increase their purchasing base several-fold, and yet still make us our lightships and USCG vessels.

What do you guys think?