I know requesting the same lights over and over is somewhat repetitious, but the more we keep our favorites requested the more likely our wishes may be honored. It's been said before and I'll say it again, "Harbour Lights listens to their collectors!"

Therefore, I would respectfully request you list your top three choices so HL will be aware of what their collectors are hoping for in the coming years.

My three choices:

1. North Light, Block Island, RI - I would love to see HL incorporate the sand dune that borders the west side of this light.

2. Great Point, Nantucket Island, MA - Although this is somewhat of a simple light, it would complete the Nantucket lights if you rule out old Brant Point at the Coast Guard Station.

3. West Chop/East Chop, Martha's Vineyard, MA- I'm still holding out hope that these two separate lights bordering the entrance to Vineyard Haven on the island, will be released as a set. Millions of tourists, boaters, and islanders have passed by these two lights traveling to and from Martha's Vineyard. I would predict a quick sellout because of that fact.

After the three listed above, my alternate choice would be Cedar Point Light, Long Island, NY. It is a rather unique light deserved of becoming a Harbour Light. Huntington Harbor Lighthouse on Long Island is another interesting light. It also has somewhat of a unique shape that catches my eye.

Oops, that's five instead of three! I'd better stop there. What are your choices?

smile Bob smile