Bob, I have nothing against LLOM's. There is a big market for these. I have many friends who collect them. I hope every lighthouse is made as a LLOM as well as a LE.

I don't because of space. Right now it may seem space is not a problem, but as you can see, there are so many lighthouses still to become HL models. I'm trying to avoid a problem that many long time collectors are facing. No more space. I'd rather buy what I like now, skipping a few here and there, then have to stop at some point, or start selling off some of my collection.

I'm trying to understand from many of the "No Redo" folks wisdom. I'm in it for the long run. I want every lighthouse to be an important part of my collection(and all displayed).

I just will be a little more excited with every NJ LE release. laugh

(There is also budget issues, my income has been getting less and less each year. That's a whole nother can of worms.)

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.