Quote:
Originally posted by seagirt:
Quote:
Originally posted by AZlightkeeper:
[b] I would be excited if the collector society pieces were East and West Chop from Martha's Vineyard! smile
I wonder...the word from Tony the other day was that the exclusive this year was going to be less expensive than in the past. Perhaps that's because, unlike in the past, the freebie and exclusive are going to be more the same size than in the past, where one was more large or detailed and the freebie was smaller and a touch simpler.

If they're both the Chops, I'm guessing East Chop for the freebie and West Chop for the exclusive. Why? East Chop is a simple cast-iron tower, with no outlying buildings in HL-base distance. West Chop is a bit taller, a bit more detailed, and has an attached keeper's house that's more likely to be a "plus" on the exclusive.

I have a feeling that this might be the year. It's been a request for a while, and it's been just that right amount long enough since the idea's initial suggestion (as I remember) 1.5-2 years ago to get it through the pipeline. Plus, it's a matched pair, as the Society pieces have been for the past few years. [/b]
East & West Chop would be perfect as Little Lights

LONG ISLAND BOB