I am trying to sell my entire collection of over 700 pieces. I have all of the LE lighthouses (plus all variations), all Christmas LE, all special editions, all lens, all Anchor Bay Ships (all under glass cases), all British Isles and Pharos (including the British LLOMs), all Thumbnails, several gold pieces and quite a few LLOMS, Ornaments, white ware, master molds, balloons, etc. I live in Florida and the collection would have to be picked up so it would require someone either driving to pick them up or having someone hired pick them up and drive them. I WILL NOT CONSIDER SELLING INDIVIDUAL PIECES AT THIS TIME SO PLEASE DON'T ASK !!!! The selling price is reasonable for a collection of this size. All pieces are in perfect condition and majority have original boxes (minus fitted styrofoam inserts). They will not be packaged until paid for in advance and inspected by buyer/designee . Contact me at flacoastie@embarqmail.com and give me your phone number for me to call you. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY !!!!

Rich

Rich