Thank you for the welcome. I am Lisa Roberts Wheeler. My mother was Shirley Roberts who was an absolutely avid Harbour Lights Collector. Her house is filled with them. Sadly, my mother passed away last February right before the pandemic hit, so I now own her collection. She loved the Harbour Lights collection! For years she went on a trip at least once a year with the group and that was the highlight of her year. She loved the Youngers and even had my three boys meet them at breakfast once. I don't know if any of you were on the trips with my mother, but she also documented those meticulously. I probably have 150 3" binders about those trips with photos, tickets, brochures, memorabilia, etc. I remember one year, she drove, by herself, from South Carolina up to Washington state, then down the west coast seeing every lighthouse along the way. She stopped in San Diego, for the Harbour Lights convention and my father flew out and met here there for that. She then drove, along the entire southern border of the US visiting the lighthouses, around the gulf and the west coast of Florida and up to my home in Southeast Florida. We then went to the Keys and some other places together looking at lighthouses, then she drove on up the east coast back to South Carolina seeing all of them along the way. She was an incredibly independent and determined lady and that shows in her vast Harbour Lights collections. So far, I have boxed 304 of the normal sized lighthouses and another 125+ are still on display in the house plus many, many duplicates that were already boxed. She also has, I think, every little light, and the thumbnails, plus many, many other items that have been given along the way.

I don't yet know what I am going to do with the collection. I am trying to get them all boxed right now, which is no easy task in and of itself. I will have to sell most of them as I don't have room for all of them. Right now, I am just trying to get educated on the collection and that's where this forum comes in.