I haven't posted here in many years, but still check in from time to time. I go to flea markets pretty much every weekend and this past weekend was no exception. Early Saturday morning I went to my usual place north of Cincinnati and for the most part it's the same old stuff from the previous Saturday. I was just walking around like I always do and there it was sitting in the middle of the table - a Coquille River! I nervously picked it up and checked it out. It had some minor damage around the roof and on a few of the rocks, but for the most part it was in very good condition - lightning rod included. I asked the lady how much and she found her husband close by and he told me $5.00! Once I paid and got it bagged, I preceded to tell them a little history behind this special piece. He told me he bought out a collection and this was the last one. It had no box and no sticker on the bottom and the flag number is 195. I haven't had one in many years - had a few and sold them for big bucks back in the day. Now it sits proudly back in my display case where it belongs! Just goes to show - you never know what's still out there waiting to be found!