Greetings,

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ ABOUT UPCOMING UPDATES !!!

I recently sent out an email to the 300+ collectors that were currently receiving my Harbour Lights Volumes and informational emails. I informed all collectors that if I did not get a response from them telling me that they wanted to remain on my mailing list that I would delete them from my list and they would no longer receive updates and informational emails. I have now been able to eliminate those who no longer wish to receive my updates and those that received my email are the ones still wanting to receive my volumes.

The reason I was trying to cut down my mailing list was that my email provider, CenturyLink, informed me because of increased SPAM activity being generated by email communications, CenturyLink customers would be limited to 50 or less emails per hour. This procedure has also been incorporated by many other internet/Email providers to protect their customers. With my current 21 emails for my May 01, 2018 update you have an idea of my problem for future updates. I would only be able to send 2 collectors my updates every hour. It would take about 19 days to send to my original 300+ collectors. Even with my reduced collectors list it would still take me 9 days to complete. This is still an impossible task.

I have looked at many alternatives and have finally come to the conclusion, based on wanting to control who gets my volumes, that starting with the Dec. 2018 Volume Updates I will only send out the volumes that have actually been updated. The May 2018 Volumes will be the baseline volume set and should be kept by collectors until a volume in the baseline set is updated and you have received the updated volume. Then you may delete the old volume and replace it with the updated version. Updated volumes will have a date other than the baseline’s 05/01/18 date on the cover page. Volume 1 will also have a list of current updates by date. What this means is instead of sending out all of the 37 volumes contained in the May 2018 Update you may only be receiving 3-5 updated volumes. I can include the updated volumes in 1-2 emails and send these emails out to 40 (1 email) or 20 (2 emails) collectors per hour. At 20 collectors per hour receiving 2 emails each I should be able to send to all the collectors in 7-8 hours (half that time if only one email is sent).

What you can then do is replace the volume(s) from the May 2018 base update with the volume(s) that have been updated for the Dec. 2018 update and the same for the May 2019 update, etc. Hopefully this will make sense to you and you should not have any questions, but if you do, don’t hesitate to ask them.

On a final note concerning Harry’s latest lighthouses, he has reached an obstacle on both production and painting of his latest planned lighthouses, Barbers Point, HI and Isle Royale, MI, and as of this time there is no definite release date set for either of them. Harry is currently travelling in Asia, and probably England, looking for a manufacturer. Hang tight and as soon as something is definite you will be informed.

Rich