Hello All

Thanks for keeping the Harbour Lights Forums alive for this long. I used to be a member a long time ago but drifted away when I kind of lost interested in Harbour Lights as they got larger in size and more expensive. I still have most of my collection but like a lot of people I have been giving some of the lighthouses away due to storage problems. I was searching for some place to list some lighthouses for sale (more about that in the near future) when I ran across the forums and found them still alive. I look forward to meeting some of the original members and meeting new members.

I have enjoyed traveling around Michigan where I live to visit a few of the lighthouses here and take pictures of them. I enjoy the entire history of lighthouses from around the world and I still always buy at least one lighthouse related calendar a year to hang someplace in the house.

Hopefully there is still some interesting tales of lighthouse travels and collecting that I can catch up on reading in the next few months.

Thanks for the welcome
Jim

(42 is the answer)

Jim

(42 is the answer)