The response after my last post has certainly increased the number of collectors responding with their 5 favorite lighthouses that were also produced by Harbour Lights and/or Harry Hine. I have to date had 56 collectors responses with their 5 favorite lighthouses for a total of 280 lighthouse with 179 different lighthouses chosen. I have had both Limited Editions, Open Editions and Little Light of Mine chosen for the same lighthouse and I will count each of them as a vote for the lighthouse selected.

This is absolutely your last chance (and the last post made) to select your favorites as either a new collector or a seasoned collector to update the 2013 Collectors Favorites Volume with a 2018 Version. All you have to do is decide on your 5 favorite lighthouses (they must have a HLs or HH replica) to qualify. Include the name and HL number in an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com and I will include them in the list. FEBRUARY 18TH IS THE CUTOFF DATE TO RECEIVE YOUR INPUT.

The next post made will let everyone know the 17 + 3 favorites after tabulations are done. PLEASE help me out with this request and remember if there is more than one collector in your household both can submit their favorites.

Rich