I hope that everyone reading this post had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know that my family has and hope to continue into 2018 with the same good fortune. I am writing this post to ask everyone that is reading it to help me in updating my Volume 10 of “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” which is the collector’s favorite lighthouses volume. I originally compiled the 17 + 3 favorite all time lighthouses of collectors in 2013 and published them in early 2014. A lot has changed since them with many of the older collectors that contributed their input either passing away, downsizing their collection or completely losing interest in lighthouses or collecting Harbour Lights in general. Since that time many new collectors have started collecting and have not had the chance to give me their input. For my May 2018 Update I would like to expand Volume 10 with a section on “todays” favorite lighthouses with today’s collectors giving me their input.

What I am looking for is your 5 favorite lighthouses listed in a 1-5 format with #1 being your all-time favorite followed by your #2 thru #5 favorites. The one caveat is these lighthouses that you pick must have been produced by either Harbour Lights or by Harry Hine to count. I hope to get enough response to again have a 17 +3 listing but cannot do this unless I get enough input from the collectors reading this post and are willing to send me your 5 favorite lighthouse list to flacoastie@embarqmail.com so they can be figured into Volume 10. If there is more than one collector in your family just list each collector’s list separately in the same email. You do not have to be a Forum member to participate, all you have to do is love Harbour Lights as most collectors do and send me an email with your list.

The cutoff date for receiving your input is February 18th.

Rich