Daniel,
As a true secondary market retailer, (and probably the only one left), I do try to keep an eye on EBAY to see what pieces are selling for. I do agree with you that many times one cannot base the secondary market value solely on what is happening on EBAY. Too many others who have no idea of what they are selling or buying. Many of today's sellers were not the actual lighthouse collectors. Either they inherited them from a relative or purchased them at an estate sale, or something similar, and are just trying to exploit EBAY and make a quick buck.
As for your assessments...
#1 DITTO
#2 DITTO
#3 Sold for too much, but I think your low end of your range is too low. I would place that at $175 on the low end. This has been consistently a popular lens this year and sells quickly.
#4 Selling price about right. I would value this around $175
#5 $225-$250 about right
#6 DITTO
#7 DITTO
#8 $150 may be just a tad high but nothing crazy. Still an OK buy at that price.
#9 DITTO
#10 No doubt a steal. I would have paid more for this piece myself in order to sell it. $400-$500 secondary value.

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html