I am fine. Just got electricity on yesterday afternoon. Five days with no electricity. Ruff with no a/c . house temp up to 95 during the day. I have portable generator but only took care of refrigerator , freezer, fans and lights.

Last day someone donated me a window A/C and that was nice. I bought 30 gallons of gas for generator before it hit and went thru all of that and had to buy an other 30 gall. Use 10 gallons a day. We are all back to normal now, No wind damage or flood damage.

Rain gauge showed 12" of rain in 12 hours. We had a Category I here in my area. I believe it was a Category II when it hit Rich. All of Florida was Hit from a Category I to IV.

I am tucked in behind Jennings national forest and up on a hill 120 ft. above see level so flooding is not a problem. In Florida I am considered as living on a mountain.

I appreciate everybody's concern. My family in Pa didn't even try to call me to see how we were. I guess after 32 years in Florida they are just mummified about worrying for us with Hurricanes.

Last edited by DANIEL; 09/17/17 03:58 AM.

DANIEL