I have just received notification from Harry Hine that his new creation, Palmer Island, MA, will be shipping to Harry later this week. Harry tells all about when the Palmer Island will be available in the US and what his plans are before shipping the initial orders about September 1st. If you have already paid you can expect shipment right after September 1st. If you have not purchased Palmer Island you can do so by visiting www.harryhine.com and seeing all his products or you can click on this link www.harryhine.com/products/palmer-island-lighthouse to purchase it for
$75.00 plus shipping.

Here is the email I got from Harry below:

Dear Richard,

The long wait for the Palmer Island sculpture is almost at an end. Production of the piece is now complete and the sculptures will be on a plane to me later this week. Once the Palmer Islands have arrived, I'll open up each piece, inspect and sign them. As soon as that's done, I'll ship your piece to you.

I greatly appreciate your patience during this long wait for the Palmer Island replica. It's a lovely sculpture and I hope you will agree that it was worth the wait. As soon as your Palmer Island is shipped, I'll send you a notification via e-mail.

Thank you for your support for this long awaited piece. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Harry

Rich