I have included additional information on Harry's new lighthouse release of Palmer Island, MA below. This is Harry’s email that some or most of you may be receiving from either Roland at the Cape Cod Store or from Harry himself. I have included it to make sure everyone is aware that it now available to order. Delivery should start September 1st. I have also included a link at the very bottom of this page that allows you to go directly to the Palmer Island ordering site.

"Dear Richard,

As I mentioned in my last update, getting the Palmer Island lighthouse sculpture produced has been extremely frustrating.

Through my original agreement with the factory, I had in place a dedicated team of very experienced artisans who were going to work exclusively on my pieces. Unfortunately, these artisans have been removed from producing my lighthouses and they now work as trainers and supervisors for a larger factory.

That left no one working on my sculptures, despite promises to the contrary that such a situation would never occur. The search for a new, perfect factory is diligently being conducted, with some very promising leads.

"Now for the good news. One of the companies that made many of the Harbour Lights pieces in the past has agreed to produce Palmer Island for us. Yeeeeeeha!!"

This is probably only a temporary solution to the problem, but I am currently working closely with them and I'm very confident that Palmer Island is going to be the best piece it can possibly be!

I know that it's been a long and frustrating wait for this new piece. I really do apologize for this and hope that your enthusiasm for this fledgling collection has not been diminished by the long delay. What I can most definitely say, is that I'd rather not produce a piece if it is not of the quality you would expect and that I'd be proud of.

Originally the Palmer Island sculpture was going to be priced at $80.00. Given the long wait and your gracious patience with me I am releasing this piece at $75.00 plus shipping."

Palmer Island Lighthouse MA
Limited Edition of 300 pieces
Size: 6 1/2" W by 4 1/2" D by 5" T
Shipping: September 1, 2017

I am now taking orders for Palmer Island on my website, www.HarryHine.com to see all my lighthouses. By placing your order for this piece early I can lock in your previously assigned edition number.

Thank you for all of your kind words of support and your enthusiasm for these lighthouse sculptures."

Best regards,

Harry

https://www.harryhine.com/products/palmer-island-lighthouse

Rich