So far we have had a number of great folks decide to participate in the opportunity drawing for the matched set of #5 Erie Land Light and Wisconsin Point pieces, as well as the #2 and 3 Wisconsin Point pieces. Unfortunately, we have not yet had enough people participate. I had set a goal of what we should raise with this effort and reserved the right to extend the drawing if that goal was not met by the original end date. So, I have decided to add one month to allow people to participate. The finish date will be January 13, 2017 – Friday the 13th. Whether or not we have reached the goal, names will be drawn that weekend. I apologize to those who have already participated and hope that you will bear with me as we work to raise funds to keep the Collector Forums available for collectors now and into the future.

Thank you to those who have already participated. I would love to see some more of you jump in on this opportunity that does not happen very often. The chance to obtain a single digit very limited edition is a rare one. And, don’t forget that the Erie Land Light is one that seldom appears for sale on eBay or other locations.