I knew I had some single digit Wisconsin Point pieces set back to offer by opportunity drawing when the time was right. However, there is also one remaining Erie Land Light that was set back. The really good news is that I had set back matching numbers of these two pieces.

We will be offering opportunities on a grand prize of a matched set of #5 Erie Land Light and #5 Wisconsin Point, the two pieces created especially for the Collector Forums. There will also be runner-up prizes of a #2 and #3 Wisconsin Point (two winners). Funds raised will be added to the Collector Forums ongoing maintenance fund to help keep the lights on.

Opportunities will be offered for $10 each or 3 for $25. The opportunity drawing will run through December 13. I will ask Harry to draw the winner on December 15. We are not able to use PayPal for this, so you will need to resort to old fashioned checks or money orders. They will need to be made out to me and sent to the address below. Please include your name and address, as well as your email, on a separate piece of paper. I will send an email to you when I receive your entries (as long as you include it.) Please understand that if I do not have your check by the time of the drawing you will not be included so please get it mailed early.

I will reserve the right to extend the period if I feel there has not been a good response. I believe these piece should bring strong interest. Both were limited editions of 500 pieces. The ELL especially has been a sought after piece. Add in that these are single digit pieces, with a matched set, and I think there should be strong interest. However, I wanted to add this proverbial fine print “just in case” . . .

Send to:
Dave Hannum
604 S Courtland Ave
Kokomo, IN 46901-5384