Hi all- several years ago, I ran out of room in my curio cabinets for any more new lighthouses. In fact, I had quite a few of them still in boxes. I actually lost interest in collecting any more new HL because I just didn't know where to go with them. I still loved visiting lighthouses, but the HL collecting part of me kind of died.

While visiting the store where I used to buy all of my HL, I found out that the company was sold and subsequently closed altogether. I kind of gave up on HL.

Them two things happened that have brought me back to HL -- 1) I got an email from Harry Hine (yippee)and 2) my local dealer decided to retire and sell everything in his store (including a lot of HL). I also managed to purchase a display case from his store, so now I am back in the HL family because I have display space again!

Does someone have a numerical listing of all of the HL products? I have started a data base of all my HL items and want to compare it against a list of all HL ever produced (including TLLOM). I don't need anything elaborate, just a list of product numbers and the name of the lighthouse.

Thanks in advance for any help, and it sure is good to be back!

Chris G