I figured I would start a new post for reviews and thoughts on Harry's Jones Point Lighthouse.

The Jones Point Lighthouse is extremely well made and the detail is fantastic as you would expect from Harry since he is a perfectionist. The paint job is also perfect and the foot print should be perfect for everyone's tastes. I am anxious to hear how everyone else feels about the revival of the lighthouse collectibles.

My 2 Jones Point Lighthouses were delivered today by USPS in perfect condition. They were packed very well in a brown shipping box with the white Harry Hine Studio Box inside. The white box has a Harry Hine Studio label and underneath the label is another label with the name of the lighthouse and serial number. The foam insert halves were taped together and you have to cut the tape to separate the top and bottom half of the foam. On top of the foam insert was the COA and a red warning card advising you to be VERY CAREFULL of the fence when removing from the plastic bag.

There is NO item number assigned to the lighthouse and since Harry is only doing 4 items a year I'm sure that just the name of the lighthouse will be all that is needed to identify it.

Rich