The HL382 1876 Centennial Expo, PA is a fabulous piece. I keep wanting to start back up collecting Harbour Lights again and it would be the HL355 To HL399. Most of them if not all of them have a production of only 550 and if you can find them, they can still be purchased for around $65 to $125 depending on the Lighthouse.

There so many Harbour Lights I like and the only way I could put my finger on this, is to list the lighthouses I would never sell. My favorite harbor light lighthouses would be the first 17 that were produced in California. These are very rare and over the years I have been lucky to have 14 of the 17. Still need the California made Cape Hatteras , Coquille and the Burrows Island.

Now my more standard favorite list. I like the more resent lighthouse because frankly I am tired of the 1997 to 2004 harbour light lighthouses that flood the market on eBay everyday.

This my list for today.

1. HL389 Key Largo, FL colorful, full of character and probably the hardest to find limited edition lighthouse other than the Type 1 Cape Hatteras. Didn’t know it existed until HL made its figurine and I live in Florida.
2. HL395 Alligator Reef, FL – Been there, like it and another hard to find Harbour Light.
3. HL390 Crooked River, FL –been there
4. HL382 1876 Centennial Expo, PA- I agree with Dave this is a great HL Piece.
5. HL370 Carysfort Reef, FL-Been there
6. HL363 Cape San Blas, FL – Been there
7. HL338 Galveston Jetty, TX (Not Forgotten) -very neat and unusual
8. HL331 Fowey Rocks, FL-seen it from distant.
9. HL137 St Simons, GA – my first lighthouse to visit and a good looking lighthouse.
10. HL138 St Augustine, FL - my closest lighthouse and a good looker. A lot of memories at the real lighthouse.

DANIEL