you have probably watched or heard about the show on television called WHAT WOULD YOU DO where normal people are made aware of a situation that is wrong or illegal put on by actors. They interview real people who have taken action or completely ignored what went on for their reasons they did what they did.

I was talking to another collector the other day and we were discussing what we would do if lighthouses were ever to become a popular collectibles again and Harbour Lights were to ever start producing lighthouses again. Would we start collecting again?

My answer was as long as I was assured that the collectible lighthouse that was produced was extremely limited in quantity (300 to 1000), was in a price range of between $75.00 to $100.00, only 3-4 LIMITED EDITIONS were produced each year, they were sold direct or only had 2-3 dealers involved, I could get my same number for each piece, and they were of the same quality as the original Harbour Lights lighthouses I would probably start again. The other collector indicated that they could not see wasting any more money on something that would not maintain it's value as his collection is only worth about 25% of what he has invested and he was not going to go that route again.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO if Harbour Lights actually came back into business and they actually learned from their previous mistakes (overproductions such as 10,000 of each piece, too many issues a year such as 25 pieces, Open Editions, too many different products, etc.)? Would you start buying again? Inquiring minds in the sleepy, hot, dry, Horse Capital of the World would like to know. If you haven't posted anything for a while this is your chance to make your feelings known.

Rich