It's almost time for the May 2015 Update to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses”. I have plans to release this latest update around May 1st but because of promised collectors stories and additional pictures for the pictorials volumes of Harbour Lights Accessories, Harbour Lights Not for Sale/One-Of-A-Kind Items and Reunion Freebees and Goodies the release may be delayed several days.

If you are already on the mailing list and have received my volumes in the past you should automatically receive the May 2015 Update. There are some email addresses that were lost when my email system crashed last September but if you received the December 2014 Update you are fine. If you didn't receive this update you should contact me with your email address OR if you want to get on the mailing list for the first time please email me at flacoastie@embarqmail.com and ask to be added.

I feel that this is the most comprehensive guide pertaining to Harbour Lights that has ever been put out and will contain 21 PDF Volumes featuring everything you need to know about Harbour Lights plus information on Harry Hine's and Mark Sherman's artwork, Military Humor and pictorials on just about everything that Harbour Lights produced. New collectors stories have been added as well as Secondary Market Updates on Harbour Lights Values.

And the best thing about “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” is that it is FREE For The Asking.

Rich