We skipped Sea Girt lighthouse and decided just to go to the hotel. One of the Garden State toll places where they took actual money (as opposed to coins and Bob gave her a five and asked for quarters as change. She gave us two $1.00 coins and the rest in quarters. The people behind us were impatient. But this gave us enough change for the rest of the trip.

We got to the hotel and the GPS said it was on the left, and it was on the right. But we were three lanes of traffic away from getting to it. I think it took us half a hour to get back to the hotel. It's very confusing around here.

I put all the rest of the GPS locations into the
GPS and using Google maps tried to figure out which way would be the best to go. I decided to pick up the rest of the places we didn't visit yesterday and try to avoid the Garden State Parkway.

So we got breakfast and set off about 9:30.

I went first to the town where my cousins lived and then visited their parent's graves.

Then we set off to see Sandy Point lighthouse. We got there about 11:30. First we went through the Fort Hancock Historic District

and there were some kids in dark blue uniforms near the NOAA Fisheries Center.

The lighthouse visitor's center is at the lighthouse now,

and Bob went in and used the bathroom, but all the entrances had steps so I didn't get out of the car.

We were finished with planned lighthouse visits. But we saw twin towers on the bluff and Bob said it looked like two lighthouses, but I did not think it could be. It DID look like lighthouses though, so I took photos. I saw them on the town Welcome sign so I looked them up in the AAA book and sure enough, they are the Navesink Lighthouses.