In searching for ways to re-home the last few remaining Harbour Lights Wisconsin Point pieces Rich approached Harry Hine about the possibility of Harry repainting the water on the pieces from blue to green. Harry liked the idea and agreed to take on the project. You can see pictures of his work below.
Rich also asked Harry if he would sign the pieces he modified, which he readily agreed to do. However, Harry took it a step further and asked Bill and Nancy if they would also sign the pieces. Not only are they willing, Bill told Harry he has loaded up on Sharpies! And, we hope that Kim will also join in the signing party.

I realize that not everyone will be happy to see pieces modified to have green water. While I understand the feelings, I have several Wisconsin Point pieces that need to relocate from my garage to someone else’s home. If this helps move them out, I am willing to give it a go. And, the fact that you will get the Younger family signatures on the pieces is a wonderful bonus.

Given that these lights will be traveling cross country twice, I have determined that they need to be sold at the original selling price - $65 each, shipped to your lower 48 address. You may order more than one should you desire. Understand that the pieces will have numbers above 450. I will take orders until October 15 or until such time as they (hopefully) are all gone. To order one you will need to first send me an email and then send me a deposit – similar to how we handled the sale of the Erie Land Light pieces. The deposit will be $25 per piece ordered and is non-refundable unless we cancel the project. I will advise when the balance is due. Of course, if you want to pay in full up front, that is fine. If you would like to use PayPal to make payment, I will be glad to send you a PayPal “bill” for the amount. You can use either your PayPal balance or a credit card.

Please understand that we expect this to take several months to complete. Collecting orders and shipping the lights to Harry will consume some amount of time. And, Harry is doing this work in his spare time, which we truly appreciate. Once the lights are all painted Harry will have a signing party to get them all signed by the family.

As an added incentive, I have a single digit Wisconsin Point piece that will be randomly awarded to a purchaser of a modified piece. The single digit piece will not be modified.
To order a green water modification, please send me an email at the below address. Please be sure to include your name, mailing address and email. If you want to use PayPal let me know. If you prefer to pay by check I will send you payment instructions. I will acknowledge your emails so that you know I have received them.

Use this email address: forums-hl-project [@] sbcglobal.net. You will need to remove the spaces and brackets to make it work (the hyphens are part of the address). Please do not send me a PM through the Collector Forums.