My wish, in talking to Dave Hannum last week is that you buy a Wisconsin Point Forum Exclusive. It was mentioned that we are starting to get low on funds to keep the Forums going and that we will run out of money towards the end of this year. I understand that we have both a monthly fee and a yearly Domain fee. We have paid the Domain fee and have the monthly fees covered thru the end of this year. After that you can say "GOOD BYE" to the Forums UNLESS we can sell out our remaining Wisconsin Point Forums Exclusives that are still sitting in Dave's garage.

The existing offer of 2 Exclusives for $75.00 with free shipping still applies and the with the sale of each set for $75.00 we have almost enough to pay another month's fees. You don't have to be a Forum member to buy a set, and if you don't want a set, I'm sure Dave will sell you just one exclusive for $65.00.

Please, if you enjoy visiting the Forums (member or non-member) and you want to continue visiting we need help to pay the fees and you CAN HELP by buying our Forums Exclusive.

Rich