The time is over for sending me your 15 Favorite Lighthouse that ALSO were made by Harbour Lights. We have had 181 lighthouses nominated by 13 nominees (not all listed 15). I definitely have the top 10 lighthouses and I also have another 7 tied with 5 votes apiece. I have decided to use these 17 lighthouses instead of just the 15 lighthouses. I also have 10 lighthouses tied at 4 votes each. I am asking for a runoff of these 10 lighthouse and the top 2 lighthouses will be added to the 17 lighthouses that are already voted in. What I will end up with is the Top 15 + 4 Lighthouses in Volume 9. The votes for these additional 2 lighthouse WILL NOT COUNT in the final vote for the most popular, but, it will count for choosing the addition two lighthouse to be used.

I’m going to list the 10 lighthouses that are tied with 4 votes apiece and I’m ASKING you to VOTE FOR ONLY 2 of the 10 listed. Does everyone understand? Is it clear as mud? You will have until Midnight Saturday February 8th . If I don’t receive enough votes to declare a clear winner, I will make the choice by a drawing of the top choices if there is a tie among more than 2 lighthouses. Send me an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com with your 2 choices. You DO NOT have to be a Collectors Forum Member to vote. REMEMBER, only vote for 2 of the below lighthouses:

Drum Point, MD
Fort Jefferson, FL
Key West, FL
Pensacola, FL
SE Block Island, RI
Waugoshance, MI
Cape Charles, VA
Mukilteo, WA
White Shoal, MI
New London Ledge, CT

Rich