I’m already planning ahead to late spring for another edition of My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses. A 6 Volume edition will be coming out sometime next week and it’s not too early to start planning for a 7th volume for springtime.

My plans are to have a volume dedicated to telling the history of Harbour Lights Original 17 Lighthouses with pictures and a 2 page history on the building of each REAL lighthouse and how it played a part in the development of America’s history. As I said, the first 17 lighthouses produced by Harbour Lights will be covered. The Point Fermin and Big Bay lighthouses will also be included. What I’m looking for is, from HL118 Old Mackinac Point, MI thru the final lighthouse limited edition lighthouse HL837 North Point, WI. Open Editions will not be counted. So, what are your favorite 15 lighthouses that Harbour Light produced as Limited, Event, Christmas, and Special Editions.

I have sent this email out to approximately 50 collectors that have requested my PDF files and hope to have a good portion of these collectors take the time to provide me with their favorites. I actually sent it out to 62 collectors but many have had their email address changed. If you requested my previous volumes and didn't receive this email sent out yesterday, let me know by sending me your new email address. I will tabulate the names I receive and take the most asked for lighthouses and make them a part of the new volume for the springtime edition.

I realize that most collectors have a favorite section of the country that you are partial to, but, put that favorite area aside for this list and give me your choices based on the overall country and not just your particular area. I would appreciate it if I could receive your list by the 21st of January.

My email is flacoastie@embarqmail.com and thank you in advance.

Rich