Rusty

Congratulations on your Purchase of the CH-mold1. Wow that is a big step In Harbour Light collecting. That gives you bragging rights. You disappear from the forum for one year then you show up with a Ch-1.

I have never purchased one. I have always been waiting for a special deal to come my way, but it doesn’t look like that is going to happen. I have come very close in getting one. Back in 2000 I bid $550 on one that had a broken tip. I lost the bid by $30 to a bidder that already had several CH-1’s’. I think he was trying to corner the market.

In 2007 I just missed the CH1 on eBay by one hour, which went for $35 by “buy it now”. The winner of the Bid turned around and put it back on eBay to sell it for $2,200.

I had a third Chance just a couple of years ago, Harbour lights offered a single digit CH1 for retail to the first person that responded. I was the first and I purchased it for $50. It was all packed, ready to send to me when I received a phone call informing that there was a mistake and I would have to accept a consolation.

I have accepted not owning one, but I still follow eBay and the trading Post hoping for an opportunity and if I ever chance having two thousand dollars that I don’t know what to do with, the CH-1 would be my first choice.

DANIEL