During review of "Bill's Auction Items", it was noticed that Serial Number #1 Rose Island HL614(Full Size) and HL615(Mini) Attendee Reunion Pieces both had a "Gold Made in Malaysia" Sticker on the bottom. I looked at my Serial Number #596 of 700 HL614 and HL615 Set and my HL614 had only a White "Made in China" Sticker while my HL615 had the Gold Malaysia Sticker and White Label that said Malaysia. I then looked at my Serial Number #116 HL616 Rose Island Collector's Society Piece and it had a White "Made in China" Sticker.

A lot of questions have surfaced because of this:

1. Was the HL614(full size) actually produced in both Malaysia and China or only low serial numbers from Malaysia and higher serial numbers produced in China?
2. Did the HL615 (Mini) have the full production run in Malaysia only?
3. Was the HL616 only produced in China or were there some low serial numbers produced in Malaysia the same as the HL614 seems to have been?

Would everyone out there that has any or all of these pieces be good enough to look at them and either post or email me at flacoastie@embarqmail.com and give me the HL#, serial number and where it was produced so I can update or correct my data base?

Rich