I have just sent out the Rev. 1 2013 HL Product List (Volumes 1 & 2) to all the collectors that requested the Original 2013 HL Product List. There were over 45 requesters from the list I had. If, for some reason, you did not receive the Revised HL Product List please let me know.

I am currently working with 2 Forum collectors on some additional input for a Revision 2 to be available early this Fall. With this new input there will most likly be a Volume 3 added. I am looking for suggestions that you would like to see added, but, I can't add them if I don't know what they are.

I would also like some feedback as to what you think of the Revision 1 that was just sent out. Please either send me an email or post your comment here.

My whole purpose in putting together these Product Lists is to keep the knowledge that we have gained over the years about Harbour Lights and their products easily assessible in one set of publications. This also helps pass away the time for an old retired Coast Guard Chief Warrant Officer and more importantly keeps me form doing the Honey-Do List that Amy has for me.

If you know of anyone that might enjoy this list, please have them send me an email request. Please DO NOT FORWARD THE PDF FILES to them as I have no way of knowing who to send the Revision 2 Update to. The cost is free to all that ask for the list, so, it's a Win-Win situation for all.

Rich