In response to "beachbumbill" comment above....

I applaud you in this observation, speaking up, and making this known as I have been tracking all three groups of HL listing and have noticed the Exact same observation. SAME buyers with multiple items won. Check on the data....

I would agree that it is GREAT if indeed a HL collectors gets the chance to win one of these beauties, as I have won one in the last batch, but it WILL cost you "big bucks"!

I don't know if the average HL collector has this kind of cash. The one that I won almost killed me in its final price, however keeping it in perspective, proceeds are going to a worth while good cause.

Perhaps the "powers at be" may reconsider as to how the remaining items from Bill Younger's collection are disseminated, but I would agree that it doesn't seem that the average HL collector has a reasonable opportunity to own one of these awesome "1-of-a-kind" items unless you are willing to shell out some money and sometimes even play dirty by "snipping" an auction within the last several seconds of an auction.

What ever the out come may be, you can't deny that these auctions are quite an "eye" opener and very interesting..... These auctions are some of the biggest Harbour Lights news we have heard of in years, and probably the last!!!

-Christopher
"CAVR"