I've had a very good response from Forum members and non-Forum members requesting this 2013 Product List. For all that requested this PDF File, I just want you to know that when the first revised edition is ready I will automatically send the revised file to you.

I want to thank the Forum members that initially helped me gather the information for the initial 2013 PDF File. Foremost, is our Webmaster John Chidester, our Forums official photographer Paul Brady and Tony Constantino from Harbour Lights. Their publications, The Official Collectors Guide to Harbour Lights by John and Paul and the 2006 & 2009 Harbour Lights Product Listings put out by Tony, were an outstanding aid in putting together this 2013 Product List.

Individual inputs, reviews and corrections, from Daniel Kirsch, Dave Hannum, Gary Toth and Stan Maleszewski, just to mention a few, have made it possible to expand this Product Listing to more than just lighthouses.

Now that this intial listing is out the process of updating and making corrections is very inportant. I have had numerous inputs, both typos and corrections, from one of our newest members, Harry Outen, and hope to receive many more correction and additions from both members and non-members.

I have sent a copy to Harry Hine, after he and I talked last week, for his review. He promised me that he would review and also make a copy for Bill to review for any mistakes and additions and provide this input for the revised edition. I especially asked him to try and provide product numbers for the accessories and give me a list of the "Freebees and Goodies" handed out at the Reunions.

Again, I thank all of those that have participated so far and hope to hear from many more with ideas, suggestions, corrections and additions witin the next several months.

Rich