The 2013 1st Edition Harbour Lights Product List is now available for the asking in a PDF File Format for those that are interested. I have included many items in this list such as reference books, lighthouse stamps, description of common HLs terms and products and all the regular and special products produced by Harbour Lights.

There are 56 pages to this Product List and could be many more when I start getting input from the collectors out there with corrections, additions to the existing categories and additional products for a new category. One of the subjects that I want to add is the "Freebees" and "handouts" that were given at the Regionals, Store Events and Reunions. I will need this input plus any other input that you may find missing in this 1st Edition. I will update on a regular basis and provide these revised editions free of charge in the same PDF File Format. The reason for the PDF file is, you as a collector, will have to furnish me the updates, if you want it included for the revisions that will follow. As a Word File you could add them yourself and forget to send them to me.

If you are interested in the PDF File, please send me a request by email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com and I will send the PDF File to you as soon as I can (usually the same day). I also would like any updates, corrections and additions sent to me in an email that you feel needs to be addressed. I will review your input, but, the final decision will be mine as to whether it will be added. PLEASE be sure to include the HL Item Number (i.e. HL102, etc), the name of the item (i.e. Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, etc.) the issue date and retirement date (as best you can remember), the cost (estimate if you don't know) and finally the edition size (if known). Once I have this information I will research from this end for correctness. Remember, it's better to have an item listed (even if some information is incorrect) than to not list it at all. There are enough "Eagle Eyed Experts" out there to furnish the correct information once the item has been added.

Pass this on to your collector friends, clubs, etc. and I will not hesitate to send them a copy.

Rich