I'm compiling a HLs Product List that I will make available to anyone that is interested in it in PDF Format for the asking. It now contains 30 pages and just about every product that HLs produced and some that were never produced.

I've asked for input from some members and have gotten some good input and I've included most of the suggestions but am now seeking more input that I know is missing and have no way to get it except from fellow collectors. I'm asking for your help and hoping you will take the time to feed all or some of the input I'm missing.

The following is information I still need to make this Product List 99.9% complete:

1. Trade/Regional/Event Pins from 2007 an up thru 2011. I would like to know the image shown on the pin, a description of what the pin was for, date available, size, was it free or did it cost and edition size if known.

2. Harbour Light Product Brochures from 2007 thru 2012. I would like to know the image shown on the brochure, a description of what the brochure was for, date available and size.

3. Harbour Lights Legacy Newsletter from the On-Line Issue starting in 2007 thru 2012. I would like to know the Cover Feature Story, the On-Line Issue Number and the date of the On-Line issue.

Any help that you can give me would be appreciated and the sooner you can provide this information to me would also be a help. I would like to put this project that I've been working on for about a month to bed. Send you information and/or pictures if available to me with a private message thru the Forums or a regular email at flacoastie@embarqmail.com and thank you in advance for any submissions that you can make.

Last edited by flacoastie; 02/08/13 02:41 PM. Reason: changed email address

Rich