Every time I think about opening this thread I get distracted and it doesn't get done. This won't be elegant, but here is the deal:

The remaining inventory of our CF exclusive Harbour Lights piece, the beautiful Wisconsin Point, is going on sale. Essentially, we are offering a buy one, get one for the cost of shipping deal. Normal price was $65 each, you can now order 2 for $75, shipped to the same address. The pieces are shipped via priority mail, so it takes only 2-3 days to reach most places in the lower 48 states.

No fancy order form, simply send me an email to me at reunion2005@sbcglobal.net. Be sure to include your full mailing information. If you want to pay for the purchase by PayPal just include a note and I will send you a PayPal billing for the cost. You can use credit cards on PayPal even if you are not a registered user, I believe. If you wish to use a check, please make payable to me and send to PO Box 5, Kokomo, IN 46903. If you mail in, please include your email address so I can let you know your check has arrived. My norm is to have the pieces in the mail within 24 hours of receiving payment, often times faster.

Stay tuned, because after the first of the year we will also start up an opportunity drawing for some single digit pieces as well as the last Erie Land Light piece paired with a companion Wisconsin Point piece with the same single digit number.

We appreciate all the WP pieces that have been purchased by so many of you. It is time to wrap up this project and find homes for the remaining pieces.