I'm bringing this tread to the top again to see if there are any of you out there that may still want a "green water modified" Wisconsin Point Collectors Forums Exclusive. There are pictures included in this thread should you be interested. I have also modified my "green water" WP to include a lightning rod that replaces the original tip with a new tip made to hold the lightning rod.

If you are interested in the "green water modification" you may purchase a Wisconsin Point directly from Dave (there are still a few left) and have him ship it directly to me. There is no charge for this modified paint job except for the shipping costs (approximately $7- $10) by Post Office with insurance for me to ship it to you. The cost of modifying the ball for a lightning rod is an additional $15.00 the original ball will be removed/replaced with a slightly larger ball and all modifications are final with no refund for work done). In otherwards, what you see is what you get.

Contact me if you want any additional information and please read the entire thread to become familiar with what the modification consists of.

Last edited by flacoastie; 08/07/12 02:16 PM.

Rich