I'm starting a new thread because the previous one has gotten off topic with a lot of speculative listing, etc.

I spoke with Bill today and here's what I posted on Facebook:

Quote:
Here's an update from Bill Younger on disposing of the remains of his personal collection of Harbour Lights. He and Nancy returned from England about 3 weeks ago and Nancy has had a bad back ever since. Bill says he's been chauffeuring her back and forth from home to therapy for most of that time.

He finally had time to get to the storage place where his personal collection is stored last Sunday and was able to inventory about 25% of it. (He estimates he has 80-85 pieces - some #1, some paint samples, maybe a gold piece or two.) Bill says it may take more months until he can complete the inventory and he hopes friends and collectors will be patient. He definitely wants them all to be gone by the end of this year. He is appreciative of the interest in his pieces. I'll check back with him in about 60 days if I haven't heard from him by then.

The details will be worked out on how to dispose of these through donations by collectors to one of two charities Bill and Nancy support for children. The recipients will pay for the shipping cost.

Updates will be posted when available both here and on Facebook.