John
Every time I look at the Harbour Lights Collectors Guide I am over whelmed with how complete it is with every HL listed with pictures. The only thing that I do regret is that somehow I wasn’t more involved with this project to define the production runs of the variations.

I hate to see you just give your life earned collection away. I think you should sign some and put them on the forum to sell. You are just a part of Harbour Lights as Bill Younger and I feel it would be appropriate for you to sign your collection and offer your collection for sale just like Bill, especially the AP’s. (But keep the money)

I always felt you were the father of Harbour Light collecting and HL would have never gone as far as it has if it wasn’t for you, your website, then eventually moving to webmaster of the Harbour Light web site and the collector’s forum.
You were all of our mentors, teaching us about collecting and the many variations.

Rich and I still go back to your earlier works like the HL Glossary and the variation list that you originally put together. Jim Rutherford started the lead but he passed it off in 2000 and you took it over and have been guiding us and supporting us collectors ever since.

I hope you don’t totally drop out and still stay involve in Harbour Lights. Even though you stop collecting you are full of knowledge to still help inspire new collectors and to help us old collectors with your experiences.

DANIEL