I have 2 major milestones to celebrate with this post. The first is that this is my 5,000th post and how ironic it should be that this post also celebrates the fact that I now have in my collection a California made Coquille River. This long sought after piece is sitting right next to my Canadian made Coquille River.

When I started on the quest of getting all the variations/countries made for the original 38 pieces, I didn't realize that the first 38 pieces would become more then 135 pieces. It has taken me over 2 1/2 years to find these pieces through many sources, but, it is now down to just 2 pieces. I am still missing the Green/Black tipped orignal HL102 Hatteras and the elusive reverse stripe Revised HL102R Hatteras. Believe it or not, I found a reverse stripe Cape Hatteras (GAL) on Ebay several months ago but so far no luck on the revised HL102.

Any help that anyone reading this post can give me would be appreciated. Maybe with some luck I can find these pieces before I reach my 10,000th post.

Rich