Both the San Diego and Providence Reunions were wonderful, even though each was different.

I feel that adding an extra day to do things together (like the workshops in San Diego) would give more time to be together with our HL Family, some who we only see at HL Reunions. Of course lighthousing should be part of the agenda, and HL did an excellent job of coordinating this in Providence, by land and by sea. I hope that there can be a plan worked out which could allow everyone who wants to attend the opportunity to do so. MJ & I spent two hours and 15 minutes with two phone lines going before we got our confirmation for the last one.

All of the HL family of collectors should be allowed to attend. Imagine having a family reunion and having to tell a relative that they couldn't attend as you didn't have enough room.

I'm sure that there will be time for pre & post reunion tours (we had a great time on them in Providence) and also time for wackos to get together.

I know that wherever the reunion is we will try our darndest to be part of it. We have no doubts that it will be any less than fantastic, just like the first two that Harbour Lights planned.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

Ron
(CT Keeper)